• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paddy and Magik Say Hello!

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
Hello RU :wave:

I used to be a regular poster here but haven't been around very much for a long time. I still recognise lots of you though ;)

I thought it was about time to venture back and introduce the bunnies I have now :D

I used to post about Paddy (he's the brown and white bun) on RU when he lived with his brother Benji (now sadly no longer with us :(), but Magik is an RU newbie. She is the REW and has the most wonderful, soft nature. She came from Buddies Bunny Rescue to live with Paddy and they have been bonded for just over a year. They adore each other :love:

Here's Magik showing off her lovely long eyelashes :love:

Last edited:
Hiya Rosie.... I don't know you but a huge welcome back!!,

I got my wee Smudge from buddies too!

Nice to see you back and want to say your bunnies are just beautiful...

Fee x

Hello Fee :wave:

Thank you :) Buddies do a great job, don't they? Magik lived with Nats in her house and she was desperate to find her a home when we adopted her. They still go back there for boarding from time to time!

Helen x

Yeah, Nats bonded my two as I tried and didn't have the cool calm temperament and stressed constantly..

It's a fair trek to go all the same....I got lost!!,:lol:

Nice to hear another happy rescue story......

orrabest

Fee x

Yeah, Nats bonded my two as I tried and didn't have the cool calm temperament and stressed constantly..

It's a fair trek to go all the same....I got lost!!,:lol:

Nice to hear another happy rescue story......

orrabest

Fee x
Ooh, we asked Nats if she would bond them, and she said she would supervise the initial introduction, but to try ourselves at home. Major stress - I'm not temperamentally suited to bonding either! :oops:

:wave:Hello, and your buns are gorgeous. :love: Is Magik one of the 'snow babies'?
Hello Susie bun :wave:

No, Magik was two and a half when she came to live with us, she will be 4 in the summer :) I have seen pictures of the snow babies though - beautiful! :love:

Thanks Aly&Poppy and SarahP :)p)

I love that first pic of Magik just flopped into her husbun. He looks like he's keeping an eye out for danger.

Lovely, lovely couple!!:love::love::love:

Back