• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Metal Runs

There are also little doors in the middle :) I cable tie them shut but can attach both that way. I just cable tie the runs together for extra stability.

Metal runs

I have a large metal run which I've had ever since I got my rabbit. However the recuse centre I am adopting my second bun from says that the don't home to people with metal runs are they aren't safe enough. I am now ordering a wooden run with welded mesh as this is what they recommend. It is the same size as the old metal one but an extra foot high so I can sit inside with the buns.
Has anyone had a bad experience with a metal run? They rescue told me people had had buns which had got their legs caught in the bars, and others that had been caught through the bars by predators.

I've got metal runs and never had a problem personally with them. I've just rehomed a pair from the rspca and it passed the home check no problem.

Back