• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Product Testers/Free Sample Living World Bunny Salad

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Hagen asked if I new anyone that might be interested in testing their new product range 'Living World Green' and range of 'delicious and nutritious salad bowls' with no added sugar, colourants or preservatives. It comes in the following flavours:

Salad - Carrot - Rose Hip - Dandelion – Alfalfa

This tasty salad is packed with a rich blend of carrots, rose hips, dandelions, and alfalfa, providing a diverse range of delightful flavours in every serving.

Ingredients: Dried carrot, dried rose hip, dried dandelion, dried alfalfa hay.

Salad - Marigold - Strawberry - Green Oat

This tasty salad is packed with a rich blend of marigold, strawberry, and green oat, providing a diverse range of delightful flavours in every serving.

Ingredients: Dried marigold flower, dried strawberries, dehydrated oat hay.

Salad - Parsley - Meadow Grass - Sweet Pepper

This tasty salad is packed with a rich blend of parsley, parsnip, meadow grass, and sweet pepper, providing a diverse range of delightful flavours in every serving.

Ingredients: Dried parsley, dried parsnip, dried bell peppers, timothy grass, orchard grass, perennial ryegrass, common bistort.

Salad- Rose Hip - Ribwort - Sunflower Petals

This tasty salad is packed with a rich blend of rose hip, ribwort and sunflower petals, providing a diverse range of delightful flavours in every serving.

Ingredients: Dried rose hips, dried ribwort, dried sunflower petals.

Feeding Guide: Place in habitat along with daily food requirements and plenty of fresh drinking water.

If you'd like a sample, email: marketing-uk@rchagen.com

Note: products are available on a first come first serve basis and are subject to availability

Last edited:
Yep, just say you'd like a sample and give them your address. I'm not sure how many samples they have/whether you get to pick.

I think they are keen to get some feedback and let people know about it.

It sounded quite tasty to me, they emailed to see if Scamp would like to test some and asked if I new any forums/bunny owners. I thought I could drum up a couple if I twisted your arms :lol:

I just said I'd be willing to try any with my address saying I had 4 house rabbits who were eager to test the range. They are sending me a sample of each :thumb:

I've e-mailed and said it would be great to have something different to try and tempt Furby with. If they just send me enough for him I'll be happy.

It all sounds lovely food. Thank you for letting us know, Tamsin.

Back