• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do people attach photos of their rabbits in every comment?

Bunnie

Warren Scout
when ever i read conversations i have asked or coverstaions other people have said they always attach photos of their pets?
why do they do this???

Once you upload a signature they are always there when you post :)

You can change your settings so that you don't see everyones signatures. That's what I have done so I can go on at work and not have loads of pics popping up x

Well, they get attached automatically whenever we post.

I do it because I find it cute. Also, in time, because this is such a tightknit community you get to know everyone's rabbits and so because a lot of people (but not everyone, some people advertise rescues etc) have their bunnies in their signatures you get to know who they're talking about in their posts. It's nice for people to be able to visualise which rabbit people are referring to when they post about them.

Hope that answers your question. :wave:

It's our signatures (like the signature block at the bottom of a work email), I love them, they show so much about a poster sometimes, for example Jacks Jane has in her signature her stunning Jack, the rabbit who gave her her forum name, the very dearly missed Sir Victor and her unique and amazing Inspecter Morse :love::love::love:

(Hope you don't mind me using you as an example Jane, your signature has always been my fave on here, and is certainly one of the more meaningful)

When I first joined I recognised people from their signatures as much as their names, it really helped me learn to recognise everyone. It also often reminds me who has what buns :oops: mostly I know now but it is a great help sometimes.

Plus it's another chance to show off our lovely pets! :thumb:

Once you upload a signature they are always there when you post :)

You can change your settings so that you don't see everyones signatures. That's what I have done so I can go on at work and not have loads of pics popping up x

Yes, I changed my setting so they don't appear.

I love seeing everybody's wabbits. May even try to upload a siggy of all mine one day, although I am very very happy with my beautiful pledge a pound one atm.

I love seeing everyones signatures...all those lovely bunnies. And it does help to get to know who has what buns..like Demi and the Trianthias (if that it how you spell it?) Jane with her lovely Morse and I remember Hessen (bless him and truely missed) did have Rum & Raisin. These are just a few examples.

I also love to see the very creative siggys and they give me inspiration to make mine better one day :lol:

I love seeing all the animals on peoples sigs :love:

I'm still kinda new here but I'm starting to recognize who people are by seeing pics of their bunnies!

I recognise most people by signature and really struggle with usernames :lol: as minimack found out recently, I knew her name on facebook and what her signature was like but had no idea what her user name was!

Back