• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 5

thumpersmum

Warren Scout
We sadly lost our little Sooty a couple of weeks ago, leaving Sweep as an only bun. He looked really miserable on his own, so we decided to see if he would bond into the foursome. I have to be honest. I didn't think we had a hope of it working. Fortunately, we had some help. So a big Thank You Tracy (RNGPWelfare) who has lots more experience than us, because Sweep is now a full indoor bunny with four new friends!

Unfortunately the only group photo I've got is pretty poor as I took it on my phone, as soon as the camera comes out they scatter! Here's a taster of them in their new space.

DSCF2085_zps5dab136d.jpg

DSCF2084_zps60881ca9.jpg

Sweep
DSCF2083_zps8a233568.jpg

DSCF2074_zpsfef73e8a.jpg

Belle
DSCF2063_zps42de4323.jpg

Thumper and Ruby
DSCF2059_zpsd2544ab1.jpg

The 5
IMG_0069_zps2befabd5.jpg

Sweep Thumper and Belle
IMG_0065-1_zpsf1d28b29.jpg

Belle
S0052043_zps219ae46f.jpg

I love this photo of Maverick!
S0012034_zps1f7ca95c.jpg

Aww, sorry to hear about sooty, but its so nice to hear sweep has a new group of friends. they're lovely pics, love the one where all 5 are in the box nomming :love:

Brilliant, they look really happy, so pleased the bonding worked out so well but then Tracy is brilliant at it

Lovely pictures:love::love::love:

So sorry to hear about your very sad loss of Sooty, but brilliant news I think for Sweep. That is just fantastic and bet he doesn't have time to feel sad now :D

Back