• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Hampshire/Surrey?

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
I'm looking for someone to take Hopscotch off my hands for a night or two!

I am in Southampton but travelling to Surrey, so anywhere in between would work, preferably somewhere not far off the M3 if Hampshire end.

I've asked The Rabbit Crossing and also The Little Warrens.

It would be from Saturday 25 May OR Sunday 26 May, until Monday 27 May.

Any other recommendations/suggestions? :wave:

Last edited:
You could try:

Bunny Bunkhouse (Fleet): http://www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk

The Warren (Ifold - may be too far out of your way): http://www.sussexbunnyboarding.co.uk

Katie's Bunny Boarding (Guildford): http://katiesbunnyboarding.com

I have used all three of these. With Katie's Bunny Boarding her standard hutches are 4 foot but she can take dividers out to make them 8ft. I booked the 8ft ones when my buns stayed, it's a shame she offers 4ft :( as otherwise everything is very good and she is very knowledgeable.

You could try:

Bunny Bunkhouse (Fleet): http://www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk

The Warren (Ifold - may be too far out of your way): http://www.sussexbunnyboarding.co.uk

Katie's Bunny Boarding (Guildford): http://katiesbunnyboarding.com

I have used all three of these. With Katie's Bunny Boarding her standard hutches are 4 foot but she can take dividers out to make them 8ft. I booked the 8ft ones when my buns stayed, it's a shame she offers 4ft :( as otherwise everything is very good and she is very knowledgeable.

Thank you.

Bunny Bunkhouse won't allow collection on BHs so that's out - would have to stay an extra night and give me a 2 hour round trip to go back up for him on the Tuesday!

The Warren is really quite far off my journey, I may try them if I get stuck.

Have contacted Kate's Bunny Boarding to see what they have available.

Cottontails Cottages are between Basingstoke & Winchester (nr Micheldever. so not far off M3). I've never used them but it might be worth you taking a look at their website.

Cottontails Cottages are between Basingstoke & Winchester (nr Micheldever. so not far off M3). I've never used them but it might be worth you taking a look at their website.

Ahh it looks nice! But according to their calendar they are fully booked at that weekend :(

Does Catherine09 do any boarding (perhaps I am mis-remembering)? in Eastleigh.

I know Catherine was thinking about it a while ago but what with moving recently not sure if she got set up. Maybe she'll hear us talking about her...!

I hear you....:lol:

To be perfectly honest, were likely to be moving house in early - middle may so wouldn't want to commit to anything

If you really can't find anything nearer the time just pop me a text and I might be able to depending on what happens with the house

I've got all my boarding acommodation sitting in my mums garage waiting to be assembled in the new garden :D

To be perfectly honest, were likely to be moving house in early - middle may so wouldn't want to commit to anything

If you really can't find anything nearer the time just pop me a text and I might be able to depending on what happens with the house

I've got all my boarding acommodation sitting in my mums garage waiting to be assembled in the new garden :D

Will you still be in Eastleigh or are you moving back towards me?

I am right on the edge of Surrey. Unfortunately I am away that weekend but I am only 15 minutes away from Janice who boards bunnies, indoor and out. i have been to her house and its a great set up. She uses the same rabbit savvy vet as me so Hopscotch would be in very safe hands, just incase.

Don't know if she has been on the forum lately but she is on my facebook if you want me to try and contact her.

Ahh I couldn't remember when you said it was likely to be! Will be handy when you are ready though :D

I am right on the edge of Surrey. Unfortunately I am away that weekend but I am only 15 minutes away from Janice who boards bunnies, indoor and out. i have been to her house and its a great set up. She uses the same rabbit savvy vet as me so Hopscotch would be in very safe hands, just incase.

Don't know if she has been on the forum lately but she is on my facebook if you want me to try and contact her.

Thanks, I'll have a look!

I used them over easter and they seemed really good , quick to get to from jct 7.

I used them over easter and they seemed really good , quick to get to from jct 7.

Thank you - that's good to know. I can recommend Highways Cattery along the same road - always used them when I went on holiday (just in case you need a cattery. :wave:)

I am having Honeybears bunnies for three weeks and would have them over those three days but if you were OK about Hopscotch being in my bedroom (where I usually bond) I could help.

I bond and board but only on a very, very small scale and only for members of RU. I took redundancy last October and am working very few hours at the moment so extra money towards vet bills and noms is very much appreciated. I can syringe feed, give injections - and as of this week, nebulise:)

I am having Honeybears bunnies for three weeks and would have them over those three days but if you were OK about Hopscotch being in my bedroom (where I usually bond) I could help.

I bond and board but only on a very, very small scale and only for members of RU. I took redundancy last October and am working very few hours at the moment so extra money towards vet bills and noms is very much appreciated. I can syringe feed, give injections - and as of this week, nebulise:)

You won't remember - but you were extremely kind and offered to help when I was having big problems with one of my boys (now sadly pts) bullying my other two rabbits.

Thank you! I did think of you but thought perhaps you had enough on your plate at the mo with your poorly one :(

I'm gonna see what responses I get from the couple I've contacted and not heard back from yet and will go from there :) Has been useful to get a good variety of diff places though for future!

I'm not sure if Sue at Southampton Rabbit Rescue has indoor space? Never asked her :lol:

Back