• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird things that bunnies are scared of?

Fellie

Warren Veteran
What sort of strange things are your bunnies scared of?

Holly hates the dark - we have to leave a small night light on for her.:love:

Sheldon is scared of Me&bobo if he doesn't wear his glasses :roll:

Harley is scared of the hamster in it's ball (the others are fine and think it's all great fun but she does not like it:()

And Bobo is scared the sky will fall on his head :D

wind :roll: I opened the doors so they could play in the garden and just before they built up the courage to go outside there was a big gust of wind and that was it, both were totally freaked out and wouldn't go near the door :lol:

Awww bless them :lol:

How on earth did you figure out the first and last ones on that list though Fellie?

My four.

Brownie is scared of sea gulls. Its the shricking noise he hates.

Buster is scared of the sound of the tarps going on at night.

Belle is not scared of anything. She bold as bass that girl.

Bamble is scared of me :cry: I can't get anywhere near him.

Ben has really been getting freaked out by cockroaches in the last few days. He used to just thump when he saw one but he's now been getting really startled, I guess because it was pitch dark at the time so he didnt know what it was.

Frankie - my bravest explorer type bunny is scared of a few odd things.

Me eating crisps, typing quickly on the laptop (slower typing is fine!) me sitting on the sofa using my arms to do Steps dances! I was showing my OH I could still remember them as the songs were on tv and she was terrified! She was dashing around looking for hidey holes, and stopping and thumping at me with her eyes so wide open. Took her a while to trust me again that evening!

Olly is scared of spiders, moths and shadows!! Bless him :love: last night a spider ran across the rug in front of him and he freaked :lol:

Oh and Pierre is scared of me writing. The noise of the pen on paper makes him grunt. I remember revising one year and he hopped over to the pen where I was writing and nudged it and grunted.

If you place a glass on the floor with or without contents Max creeps up to it, touches it with his nose, then runs for the hills and stamps his feet.

Not scared but Gracie is funny - she hates Jays socks and always pulls them off his feet and runs away with them, then hides them :lol::lol:

Rex hates dogs and Toffee is scared of the smell of cooking chicken, shadows, our kitchen floor and the outside world... :roll:

Awww bless them :lol:

How on earth did you figure out the first and last ones on that list though Fellie?

Holly has a little thumping session if we leave her in the dark at night when we go to bed - she was left outside the petshop in a cardboard box in December last year so we wonder if this as anything to do with it...when we first got her we left the display cabinet light on anyway just while she was settling in but noticed that if we didn't - then she thumped.

Bobo is just scared of everything really...I think he is actually our bravest child because he really has to get his courage up to come out of his hutch, past the other hutch and then venture into the lounge and then behind the sofa. Once out he's fine - it's the initial coming out that he has to be brave for. :love:

Holly has a little thumping session if we leave her in the dark at night when we go to bed - she was left outside the petshop in a cardboard box in December last year so we wonder if this as anything to do with it...when we first got her we left the display cabinet light on anyway just while she was settling in but noticed that if we didn't - then she thumped.

Bobo is just scared of everything really...I think he is actually our bravest child because he really has to get his courage up to come out of his hutch, past the other hutch and then venture into the lounge and then behind the sofa. Once out he's fine - it's the initial coming out that he has to be brave for. :love:

Tommy is such a scaredy bun

he hates the hoover & hairdryer (Chelsea and Gus are/were completely oblivious)
me walking in wrapped up in a duvet in the winter
being stroked anywhere above his lower back
slippery floors like lino
being apart from Chelsea for more than 5 minutes

in fact Chelseabun is probably the only thing in existence thing he is not scared of , she is his world :love::love::lol:

Big tough nut brambles is only scared of the sound of scratching.
Biffy is scared of the sound of oven, pots boiling, washing up sounds, thunder and the colour lime green.
:D

Bun is really scared if he looks out of the window for too long:roll: we have big sliding doors so he can look out from floor level and if he stays too long he will thump like mad and run for the safety of back of sofa! Even when there is absolutely nothing out there.

Moo is scared of his own reflection in a mirror..
he hopped up to the mirror, saw himself.. froze.. then ran away at full speed and thudded his back feet from the safety of under my desk about 8 times.
I have to have the mirror turned around now! :roll:

Back