• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone used / seen this? (Verm-X Herbal Nuggets) ???

I have been using the pellets to worm my rabbit for about 2 years now and it is very effective. I also use it for my horse and have worm counts done and these show no worm eggs seen every time.

They contain garlic :? I mean I know that it's in a very small amount but I thought garlic as part of the onion family was a no-no? They seem to say to give a scoop a day, even trace amounts would build up wouldn't they?

I initially worried about the garlic ingredient too so I called vermx to ask them about this, the information they gave me was really helpful, they explained the amounts of garlic to me and ensured me that this would be of no harm to my rabbit, I then went on to use the rabbit nuggets for months and my rabbit was looking great! I now use Mr Johnson's rabbit food which contains vermx, and my rabbit is still very healthy and happy!

Back