• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrr jas

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
Jas the dog in in the dog house

Let her out to toilet she didn't go let her back in had to go to the shops to get bits was gone 20 mins and yet she had pooed all along the corridor and walked it into the carpets :(

I'm not well today and had to get on my hands and knees to clean it

She's not my dog and she's giving me hell she knows not toilet inside

Also she chooses the carpet if she'd done it on the Wodden floor I would be easier to clean less smelly and easy to spot

Argh she drives me crazy sometimes there was so much poooooooo

¬_¬ ok

she is messing with me I swear....... she did it again! I let her out to toilet waited 30 mins let her back in and went to pick up my prescription and ....... shes done it again.......

im being tested I swear :lol:

Sounds familiar! Although mine are confined to kitchen when I go out so any accidents r easy to clean up. Can she be confined? Also if she's not yours are u looking after her for someone? If she's in a different environment she may be upset and not behave in her normal way. Another thing, I have 2 dogs and one will go out and do his business in the back garden but one won't! So I always have to make sure I take them out for a little walk before I leave for work and before bed to give him the opportunity! Otherwise I'm sure I'd come home/wake up to mess a lot more often! It is the worst thing when they tread it into the carpet tho its horrible I have every sympathy! Hope things improve...

Can you shut a door or put a safety gate on so that she cannot use the carpet? I put puppy pads down at the back door when I go out now because my two oldies will go as and when they please so I would rather catch it on a pad than direct to the floor:oops:

my ohs parents live down the road shes their dog i was at their house today so in familiar territory

they are not into shutting her away they never shut dogs in any room shes free to roam the whole house. argh.......

told her off as she knows to go outside........ she asks to be let out to go usually

shes being a little madam

Back