• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser 3rd Gotcha day - photos

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper

So far, his lordship has not been in the mood for a Gotcha Day cuddle. As I post this at 2pm, it is exactly 3 years since I went to collect him. :love:

Awwwww look at all the lovely pressies, his Lordship looks very impressed. :love::love::love:

Have wondered about the summer flowers from Naturals. Does Spenser enjoy it ?

Have wondered about the summer flowers from Naturals. Does Spenser enjoy it ?

The stuff in the bag/ Yes, he is very fond of this. Oddly enough it was recommended by Mr McFlurry, and the two bunnnies do not normally like the same things. Spenser is especially fond of the yellow flowers and the pea flakes.

Happy Gotcha Day Spenser :D

Dudley: Happy Gotcha Day Spenser, I can't believe you've had your slave for 3yrs now!! You've clearly trained her well avoiding a cuddle but still getting presents!! I hope there is a bunny cigar somewhere in amongst that I know you're rather fond of them!

The stuff in the bag/ Yes, he is very fond of this. Oddly enough it was recommended by Mr McFlurry, and the two bunnnies do not normally like the same things. Spenser is especially fond of the yellow flowers and the pea flakes.

The chins love the dandelion salad I buy from Sainsburys, which has small rose petals and some large dandelion flower heads. Will try the one you have next time I make an order.:D

The oxbow Timothy Hay has gone down well with all the animals, except for Mr B.:roll:

Happy Gotcha Day Spenser :D

Dudley: Happy Gotcha Day Spenser, I can't believe you've had your slave for 3yrs now!! You've clearly trained her well avoiding a cuddle but still getting presents!! I hope there is a bunny cigar somewhere in amongst that I know you're rather fond of them!

Spenser: I did finally let Mummy pick me up ... but I had my revenge immediately by lifting my tail and doing a wee on a fresh towel. :lol: I didn't really need a wee - had to try really hard to squeeze a bit out. :lol: The slave (AKA Mummy is going out to Brownies soon, so I will be sure to be up to mischief while she is out). I have already had a good chew on a couple of cigars, and have a good stock in for later puffing.

Spenser: I did finally let Mummy pick me up ... but I had my revenge immediately by lifting my tail and doing a wee on a fresh towel. :lol: I didn't really need a wee - had to try really hard to squeeze a bit out. :lol: The slave (AKA Mummy is going out to Brownies soon, so I will be sure to be up to mischief while she is out). I have already had a good chew on a couple of cigars, and have a good stock in for later puffing.

What a character you are Spenser!

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day you pampered little thing! I didnt think anybun could be more spoilt than my 2 little ones until you! :lol:Long live Spenser!:love:

Ludo: Happy Gotcha day Spenser! Are your cigars Dandelion Rolls? In which case they're my favourites too!

awwww Happy Gotcha day gorgeous boy!!!!

Well done Mummy for looking after him.....so beautifully and spoiling him!,!!!:love:

Ruby: Happy 3rd gotcha day Spenser

8F5B821A-3A7D-4BFA-9112-782D5990A75B-1043-000000772BCCD48C_zps48474bd3.jpg

Back