• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grown ups with bunnies

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Do you ever wish on cleaning day you were still a child so your parents do it ;)

I have had to take the run off the hutch today as Dumplin would not come out :censored: from underneath

Usually both come out and go I the run so a 1 hour clean has taken nearly 2 just to get hold of one bun

But he is cute so I forgive him:love:

:evil: however I knew he was modernising the carpet but that is ridiculous he is down to the concrete:shock:

on days like that I just beg OH to do it. :oops:My parents would only clean my animals out if I was really ill, and I got such a earful if I didn't do it when I was supposed to that I was always very on top of it! :lol:

For the first time since getting the buns, OH had to clean them on Sunday for me because I'm not allowed to bend or lift just now. He couldn't believe what is involved and said he wouldn't find the benefit of having them worth the effort. I love cleaning them out and making their home just right.

I'm another who always did it even at home because my parents are definitely not animal peeps!

I sometimes suggest that other family members do clean out Ludo, but they never fall for it :roll:

I'm the only person who ever cleans then out fully. Sometimes my parents help, mainly my Mum, my Dad claims it affects his hay fever, I point out that I no longer have hayfever due to exposure but it doesn't work.

They'll get a shock when I go to Malta and they have to do it :lol:

on days like that I just beg OH to do it. :oops:My parents would only clean my animals out if I was really ill, and I got such a earful if I didn't do it when I was supposed to that I was always very on top of it! :lol:

Today I said time to do the bunnies he decided he HAD to go out :lol:

Back