• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoped to take the bunnies outside...

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
... But I think it's too chilly :( I've missed out on garden playtime all week thanks to work and now it's my day off it's too cold. Can't even let them run around the house right now as Sis-in-Law moved in yesterday and there's bags, boxes and random bits of furniture all over the place. So gutted! :(

:( It's supposed to warm up during the week I think, but be colder again at the weekend! Tell your sis in law that she needs to get her stuff tidied up or she'll regret it... ;) :lol:

Hope they can get a run around soon. Not worth risking it if it is still too chilly though. We are looking forward to letting Spenser play in the garden, but it is still too cold except some afternoons - and he sleeps then1

:( It's supposed to warm up during the week I think, but be colder again at the weekend! Tell your sis in law that she needs to get her stuff tidied up or she'll regret it... ;) :lol:

I'm not off now until Sunday, hopefully it'll be nicer then. I don't think there is anywhere to put her stuff, there's SO much! :shock:

Back