• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Required near Bracknell/Camberley/Aldershot/Farnham

moss

Alpha Buck
Hi all,

Can anyone please suggest some bunny boarding places near Bracknell/Camberley/Aldershot/Farnham?

Helen at The Rabbit Crossing is full for the dates I require, as is Jo at The Little Warrens and I haven't been able to get hold of Anna at BunnyBunkHouse. Jo very kindly suggested Nicola at Winnersh Warren, who I will try tomorrow, but I'd be really greatful for any other suggestions as I haven't got much time to get something sorted and starting to panic a bit now!

Many thanks :)

My buns stayed with Anna at the Bunny Bunkhouse last weekend at short notice, it was great. Have you tried the contact form on the website? There is also a place called Cottontail Cottages in Winchester that looked amazing but unfortunately they were full x

Depending on how far you are from winnersh, Nic also does bunny sitting so the bunnies may be able to stay at home if all the boarders are full. Hope you manage to sort something out xx

Hi sammywoo,

Mine have stayed with Anna before too. Have emailed her and called twice wnd left a voice mail but I've had no reply :( hope she is OK.

Santa, I'm probably a bit far from Winnersh for Nicola to pop in, but thank you for the suggestion. I'm in Ash near Farnham so it's a good 30 min drive from Winnersh.

I will try Nicola shortly to see if she has any spaces :)

Back