• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's my breed!

Wease

New Kit
Hi everyone, this is our rabbit Elvis! We was wondering if you could tell us what breed he is as we've no idea. We want to get him insured but they all want to know his breed? Any help would be super!
Many thanks,
Jason and Holly

IMG_1870_zps33e7072f.jpg

IMG_1875_zpsf58736fd.jpg

IMG_1885_zpsaa8b0031.jpg

IMG_1833_zpsb31be2a3.jpg

yep looks like a lionhead x to me too ..he is lovely :D

the fur on his back where he is moulting..some bunnies do get bald patches when they moult and you may already know this so apologies if you do..but if the skin looks irritated or dandruffy he may have mites..so take a look if he has a thinning patch..and check his ears too as it is probably the photo but they look a bit red inside :? again apologies if you know this and have checked him but better to be safe than sorry :D

yep looks like a lionhead x to me too ..he is lovely :D

the fur on his back where he is moulting..some bunnies do get bald patches when they moult and you may already know this so apologies if you do..but if the skin looks irritated or dandruffy he may have mites..so take a look if he has a thinning patch..and check his ears too as it is probably the photo but they look a bit red inside :? again apologies if you know this and have checked him but better to be safe than sorry :D

We've been checking his fur constantly for any sign of rash or irritated skin as we was worried about the fur moulting but there isn't any irritation at all. The pink ears was the sun I believe, he was sun bathing at the time :D
He's going in to the vets this week for jabs so we're going to get the vet to check him over anyway as it's better to be safe than sorry.

Thanks for all the nice comments, we're both proud "parents" and love him very much :D

Hi,

You say pink ears... are you sure you aren't just seeing the blood vessels very clearly through the skin?

Ludo's ears look very pink too, espeically when he's warm and that's why in his case bless him! :love:

Back