• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A sticky situation! *gerbils*

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday my gerbil Whiskey got herself in a very sticky situation - literally! She's the naughtiest little thing, always landing herself in trouble, but this topped them all. Someone *cough* had left one of those packets of 'sticky fixers' on the gerbilarium topper. Whiskey somehow managed to drag it in through the bars, shred the cardboard outer packet and got herself covered in these things - sticky enough to be an alternative to nails apparently! The first 5 weren't very firmly attached so they came away pretty easily, but the 6th was stuck as firm as anything to the bottom of her little foot! Slight panic there. Thank goodness I managed to soak it off with some warm water, which wasn't the easiest job as she's naturally quite a wriggle-bottom anyway. She's still not speaking to me...

Wouldn't think she was so norty, would you?

And her sister Soda, who's always a good girl!

Aren't they cute?

aw they're both lovely. A friend of mine has gerbils and she says they're very cheeky, I've never kept gerbils before. :D

:lol::lol::lol: I bet you had fun yesterday then!

They're both gorgeous. :love: We've got a pair of gerbil boys who are a few mths old now (and had a pair before) and they're so much fun to watch. :D

Back