• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit bonding service

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
Hi, Does anyone offer/know of anyone that offers a rabbit bonding service? I'm in the north east of england but I'm willing to travel as long as It's not too far.

I have two pairs that I would love to have as a quad but I'm terrified of trying to do it myself :oops:

Ooo thank you, I've had a look on their website and it doesn't say anything about them doing a bonding service but I will email anyway and ask. Thanks! :)

i'd be too scared to bond rabbits aswell :oops: guinea pigs yes, rabbits hell no! :lol: good luck with it all, hope they all bond :wave:

Thank you guys,I really hope it works out! Would give them more space and make my future plans for access to the garden a lot easier :lol:

I've been quite lucky with bonding singles into pairs like, love at first sight kind of thing but I know quads can be a lot harder and I pretty much have next to none experience so was a no-go for me

Hi,

So whats the process? Do they go on holiday for a week or something?

What are the fatfluffs facilities like?

And i know this is cheeky....but did it cost much?

Thanks

Hi,

So whats the process? Do they go on holiday for a week or something?

What are the fatfluffs facilities like?

And i know this is cheeky....but did it cost much?

Thanks

They'll be away for 3 days. All I need to do is bring some of their food with them.

I'm not sure on what the facilities are like, they're not getting dropped off until Thursday.

They just ask for a donation, minimum of about £15, which I was really surprised about because I expected it to be a lot more :lol:

Glad you've found somewhere :D I haven't bonded a quad before, so I don't think I'd be much help :oops: Hope it goes well xx

Thank you! :D I have cautious optimism like, they've lived next to each other for a while now with no problems and no interest in what's on the other side of the gate :lol: but I know it can all change when actually put together so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much x

Hiya

Got my pair back from bonding at Fat Fluffs on Saturday just gone. They are settling quite well :D

19d1eaf2103462c1a2eb630fb4b68b00_zps4256c9d1.jpg

ba2d3475840c26e87d053602991d7aac_zps38fa982d.jpg

They do know what they are doing and take such good care of the buns :D

Hope it works out really well :wave:

Hiya

Got my pair back from bonding at Fat Fluffs on Saturday just gone. They are settling quite well :D

19d1eaf2103462c1a2eb630fb4b68b00_zps4256c9d1.jpg

ba2d3475840c26e87d053602991d7aac_zps38fa982d.jpg

They do know what they are doing and take such good care of the buns :D

Hope it works out really well :wave:

Aww your buns are gorgeous! and I'm glad things went well for you :)

Thank you! It's a but of a trek like but their worth it :love:

:love:how cute! are they related ?!

They're not actually but are so similar! :D

I had Cadbury first, the one half her ear missing and then Flopsy around 8 months later.

He was much lighter in colour when he was a baby and has got darker around the face in the last couple of months.

I must admit that I think they look real cute together :love:

Aww your buns are gorgeous! and I'm glad things went well for you :)

Thank you! It's a but of a trek like but their worth it :love:

Fingers and paws crossed at this end for huge bunny love in - and you're right they are worth it! :love:

Back