• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just picked up my latest Bunny additions

Zoobec

Staff member
Just collected my new pair from Macclesfield rspca, Im so excited to have them home, and I'm bursting to tell my real life friends but they just don't understand why anyone could get so excited over getting rabbits :roll: like you do, my fellow RU friends!
Thankfully the journey was much better than I thought, they looked scared stiff at first and we were so worried about them, that I pulled up and parked for 10 minutes and it gave them chance to calm down, they were munching hay the rest of the way back, albeit a bit nervously. They're settling in really well considering they've had a one and a half hour car ride, they've been exploring the hutch, found out where the noms are and chinned over the place a bit! Anyway I'm leaving them to settling in but will try to get some pics soon!

Aww thanks everyone. We're so in love with them, I'm sat watching them from in the house so they can't see me spying on them, they can't decide what to do next, they'll be shattered later :lol:

Back