• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've now won the nebuliser from e-bay.

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I bid on a nebuliser on e-bay before Furby's breathing got worst and I decided to just go and buy one and worry about my overdraft later. I didn't bid any more but have just been notified that my bid won so I now have to pay £20 - £10 for the nebuliser and £10 postage - for a nebuliser I no longer need:(

I don't regret getting Furby one yesterday as he has had three sessions so far and they have definitely helped him.

Maybe you could be honest and tell them what happened. I would relist but its all going to depend on how understanding they are.

Of you can't sort it, could you send us the details of it as it might be helpful for us to have one here. We could potentially buy it from you x

Of you can't sort it, could you send us the details of it as it might be helpful for us to have one here. We could potentially buy it from you x

Thank you lots. It's the same make as the one I bought - Omron. I never win bids in e-bay - it's typical that I do this time:shock:

Will let you know what happens.

Thank you lots. It's the same make as the one I bought - Omron. I never win bids in e-bay - it's typical that I do this time:shock:

Will let you know what happens.

Ok, we would be happy to pay the price you paid, plus postage and,the postage to us. We were thinking of getting one for Victoria anyway so you would be doing us a favour

Ok, we would be happy to pay the price you paid, plus postage and,the postage to us. We were thinking of getting one for Victoria anyway so you would be doing us a favour

You wouldnt have to pay two postages, Rhianna can pay and then the seller could just post it direct to you.

You wouldnt have to pay two postages, Rhianna can pay and then the seller could just post it direct to you.

Possibly, but when I bought vet bed for bunny hops the seller refused to send it there direct and sent it to me so I had to pay postage again to get it to Kay!

Possibly, but when I bought vet bed for bunny hops the seller refused to send it there direct and sent it to me so I had to pay postage again to get it to Kay!

As long as when u go through the ebay / paypal checkout u add the required postal address at that stage then the seller shouldnt even get any other address to post it to.

As long as when u go through the ebay / paypal checkout u add the required postal address at that stage then the seller shouldnt even get any other address to post it to.

I learn something new about ebay all the time. I will remember that as I have been refused postage to another address in the past.

I learn something new about ebay all the time. I will remember that as I have been refused postage to another address in the past.

Aye, you just add the address to your postal addresses on ebay and on paypal, then the seller canny refuse as he has no other address. I have done it before to send stuff to folk at other addresses.

would it be worth me asking my vet about one of these as Leo has difficulty breathing.We are treating him with antibiotics etc but there are times when he raises his head in the air and opens his mouth (usually after exercise or if its too hot)

I've had a look at the pay bit (am a complete novice where e-bay is concerned) and it looks like I can change the address for delivery?

Can you PM me your address please Hugos There (think your name is Liz but not sure) and then I can change the delivery address and pay for it tomorrow.

Thank you so much for saying you will buy this off me. Furby's treatment has been really expensive so far and work is few and far between at the moment.

I've had a look at the pay bit (am a complete novice where e-bay is concerned) and it looks like I can change the address for delivery?

Can you PM me your address please Hugos There (think your name is Liz but not sure) and then I can change the delivery address and pay for it tomorrow.

Thank you so much for saying you will buy this off me. Furby's treatment has been really expensive so far and work is few and far between at the moment.

Have Liz's address incase she doesn't see this.x

Have Liz's address incase she doesn't see this.x

Thanks Sam. Liz hasn't replied and the seller is getting antsy as I haven't paid for the nebuliser yet. If you can let me have Liz's address by PM I will then pay for the nebuliser and change the delivery address. If you have Liz's mobile number could you text her for me to let her know that is what I am doing please?

It is silly for it to be delivered to me and then to Liz - and a waste of £10.

I was just wondering what happened with this. Did you manage to with draw your bid?

No - I paid for it and just assumed you had received it:( Well, I paid for it and Sam (Bluesmum) took it off the amount she lent me to have my two cats cremated so Sam actually paid for it as a donation to you.

Have absolutely no idea what to do now. Will see if I can contact the seller, although I couldn't before which is why I just thought I'd pay for it rather than end up with negative feedback.

ETA - have just looked on e-bay and estimated delivery is between 7 and 9 May. Don't know why it is taking so long as I paid £10 for delivery. The payment is acknowledged on the page and has been debited from my account so hopefully you should receive it soon, Liz.

Last edited:
No - I paid for it and just assumed you had received it:( Well, I paid for it and Sam (Bluesmum) took it off the amount she lent me to have my two cats cremated so Sam actually paid for it as a donation to you.

Have absolutely no idea what to do now. Will see if I can contact the seller, although I couldn't before which is why I just thought I'd pay for it rather than end up with negative feedback.

ETA - have just looked on e-bay and estimated delivery is between 7 and 9 May. Don't know why it is taking so long as I paid £10 for delivery. The payment is acknowledged on the page and has been debited from my account so hopefully you should receive it soon, Liz.

It was the bunnies I paid for ;) hope it arrives soon don't forget it's a bank holiday too :wave:

It was the bunnies I paid for ;) hope it arrives soon don't forget it's a bank holiday too :wave:

My head is even woollier than usual at the moment. I've been thinking about the three cats who died so suddenly so maybe that is why I got confused.

Thanks Karen. There is no rush this end I just posted as if you hadn't withdrawn the bid you would probably be thinking I had received it.

Thanks to Sam too, for donating the cost of it, its really kind of you x

Back