• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are in their new shed :D

catpud

Warren Scout
Lexi and Lola have now moved into their shed. I went hiking today, came back and my dad had been hard at work finishing everything off for them :) they love the extra height, they have been learning how to hop onto the roof of their carrier (something which their hutch and run didn't have the height to allow) . I sat in there with them for a while this evening and witnessed binkies, and happy bunny flops. The flying leaps off the carrier really had me laughing. It's great to see them so happy. We had a few humping issues at first with it being a new area but they soon settled down. There is so much more space for them now. If anybody is thinking about whether to get a shed I say go for it, it's the best thing you will do for your bunnies :)

I will be sure to take plenty for you guys tomorrow :D already got a few videos, but they didn't turn out well

There's not much going on in there at the moment. I'm working on making it a little more interesting though. They have a few more toys than what is visible in the picture, but the rest is bare floor at the moment. I think it calls for a pet shopping spree.
The part on the left is a little door which they use to get into their run, we kept them inside yesterday for their first night though while they settled .

Back