• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My brave little Furby being nebulised

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Furby was so good today when we both used the nebuliser for the first time. Just hope he can recover from this horrid snuffles:(

Maurice would have eaten me.....and Marnie would have eaten it :lol:

Want me to see what I can rig up on Monday? Will have my drill and stuff with me :D

Maurice would have eaten me.....and Marnie would have eaten it :lol:

Want me to see what I can rig up on Monday? Will have my drill and stuff with me :D

I think it's probably more effective if Furby uses the mask rather than putting him in a container. He does struggle a bit initially until he finds a comfy position - which isn't the same comfy position as last time he was nebulised - that would be FAR too simple. It gives us time to snuggle as well and once he is set up and comfy he just sits there as I think he now knows that he can breathe easier when he has this strange contraption on his face.

I have just nebulised him for 30 mins and put him outside with a plate of dandelion leaves, carrot tops and some dandelion crunch treat with his Bisolvin powder on and he is nomming away.

It's lovely and warm again so I don't have to worry about maybe bringing him in if it rains so he doesn't get wet.

My neighbour is working this week so we won't be able to move the hutch:( Have text my other friend but had no reply and there is no mobile signal where she lives.

Back