• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its what they needed and grandad says sox looks soo well now

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
the bunnies had a good play for 4hours at nans, and they are now shattered and sleeping :lol: but grandad said they both look soo well , he hadn;t seen them for a while but said even sox was looking soo well n hmself and coat wise

here are some photos to share of there day out

waiting to go

hey its mommys nephew whats he doing here i goes and see's mabel

mabels get a stroke

tis me mabels

mabels decided some pruning was in order

sox well i thoughts it was greats

and my favourites jump spot, here go again, think i will call my jumps deckings drop

waiting to go homes, sat in conservatory

awww my missus mabels i lurves her

thanks yes they did and sox had a good groom and put his hair on grandads head for laugh :lol: then grandad was like gosh its lovely and soft hair, shame to waste it :lol:, we left it out for birds to collect for nesting

Gorgeous :love: lovely pics :love: When we were doing the drive I took Donny and Lola down the road to my grandma and grandads for the day in their runs and my grandparents sat outside with me watching them for about 6 hours :lol: they love watching them :love:

Awww...that brought a smile to my day. Thank you for the lovely pictures, Sox, Mable and ml1. :love:

beautiful!

i wish my bunnies could play out. too many dogs around here and though my dad has a beautiful garden, he also has a fox that isn't afraid to walk through at any time of day or night.

Back