• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ill bunny in yourvets coventry

oldmcdonaldsfarm

Warren Scout
Hey all,

I was at the vets with stu yesterday when a woman rushed in with a really really ill bunny.

She has him wrapped in a towel and it wasn't moving. The rushed him straight out the back.

Think it was really serious.

Ghee I hope to god he was ok.

The poor little devil didnt make it :(
sad times.

RIP little guy

That's really sad :( poor little guy, I hope he didn't suffer :(

Also that's my vets, if I'd seen many people with rabbits in there I'd have said I might have bumped into you before, but only met one other bunny owner there before!

That's really sad :( poor little guy, I hope he didn't suffer :(

Also that's my vets, if I'd seen many people with rabbits in there I'd have said I might have bumped into you before, but only met one other bunny owner there before!

His name was Harvey :(

Ive been quite lucky over the years, they have all been good bunnies

His name was Harvey :(

Ive been quite lucky over the years, they have all been good bunnies

I had a strange panic thinking "did I rush Harvey in yesterday and forget?!" :oops: of course I didn't I wouldn't forget that! It's complete illogical but that makes me even more sad knowing it was a bunny with the same name as mine :(

I think they're very good with my two, we were there last week because Harvey has a respiratory tract infection :(

Back