• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worn out bunnies (no pics, sorry)

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
My daughter who is 9 had the rabbits free-ranging in the garden tonight for the best part of an hour, bless her. She was playing at being a horse, jumping over makeshift jumps she'd done and obviously the rabbits would run off from her on occasion as well as being shoo-ed off the plants. Niamh was on her own, playing with her own imagination, for all this time (aside from the 2 bunnies).

Just gone to give the bunnies their supper and normally they're scrabbling at the shed door when I get there and occasionally escape :censored:. Not tonight. They're both half asleep upstairs in their hutch :lol:. I cleaned out and replaced the litter tray. They stayed upstairs. I got the bowl which contains supper (herbs) and only Thumper came down for it; Coco remained upstairs - they usually have a little "disagreement" over this! So, Thumper had hers downstairs and Coco had hers upstairs :lol:. They are quite worn out! Bless 'em :lol:

It sounds like all three of them had a lovely time. You could put a board up across the door way (on the inside) that you step over but they don't leap over :wave:

Back