• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog walking's a tiring business! Size comparison pic post 15

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not used to all the fresh air and I've been exhausted this last week. :oops: We're surrounded by playing fields, farmers' fields and a wildlife area so I've been introducing Kane to lots of new places over the last few days and he's loving it. :love:

He comes with me on the school run every morning and afternoon and absolutely laps up all the fuss he gets at the school gate, the tart. :roll::lol::lol: He's such a good boy, but so far we've found that he's scared of wheelie bins covered in floral stickers :? :lol: and cement mixers - he absolutely refuses to walk past either.......

He looks like he's having the time of his life !!

Do you get coated in slobber if you are standing next to him when he does a full on head and body shake ? :lol:

Gosh, he looks even bigger in these photos! :shock: Poor dog, being called a tart and having his fear of floral wheelie bins exposed on a Rabbit Forum. :lol:

From the thread title I was actually expecting a photo of you collapsed on the sofa. :p

I've got a photo of him on Danielle's lap (well just his head, because his body wouldn't fit of course....... :lol:); I'll try to remember to upload it later so you can get a proper feel for his gigantic-ness, Susan. No photos of me though! :p :lol:

The cement mixer I half-expected but the floral wheelie bin phobia is a bit of an odd one. He was fine walking past all the plain bins. :lol::lol:

Jane, lol at the slobber but that's probably pretty accurate! He doesn't shake very often; he just walks around the room with trails of slimy slobber hanging out of both sides of his mouth until he finds a 'victim' to wipe it all over. I'm slowly getting used to having all my clothes covered in snail trails. :lol::lol: Oh and, if you stand behind him when he shakes, his tail makes a pretty painful whip according to OH too! :shock:

He is stunning, look at all that space to run!! Does he run around or does he stay close? Pips will only have a good run if he has another dog to play with.:roll:

He is stunning, look at all that space to run!! Does he run around or does he stay close? Pips will only have a good run if he has another dog to play with.:roll:

A bit of both really. He'll run off a little way but then darts back when he thinks you've got too far away from him so he tends to run about like a loony but within a set radius of wherever I am. :lol::lol:

he's such a cutie :love:

I can't stop cuddling him, he's such a big baby. :love::love:

I promised Susie bun a size comparison so this is Kane with my 10 year old daughter - she's a little small for her age :oops::lol: but it gives you an idea. His head was giving her a dead leg in the first one. :lol::lol:

Excuse the undignified pose in this one, the boy has no shame :oops::roll:

He is just SO beautiful! :love::love:

We had a DDB puppy (4 months old) in work today, he had the cutest little face and huge paws! We all wanted to steal him! :love:

Back