• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

26th April-all too much-michael's dead, bobbie is very ill

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is 9, he has a suspected cancer in his eye and arthritis in his hips and spine

He is now losing the use of his left hind leg

Vets this morning

:cry:

Last edited:
Oh no...vibes and prayers being sent for Michael (((((((((((((((((healing vibes)))))))))))))) xxxx

We are about out of options for Michael :cry: C says he has a trapped nerve now, most probably the result of a collapsed vertebrae. His muscles have all gone into spasm, you can see them quivering :cry:

As well as his normal pain killers/anti-inflammatory he is now having a stronger pain killer/muscle relaxant. But we are bordering on 'Quality of Life' territory now and if Michael shows no improvement over the next 24-48 hours I will have to say yet another final goodbye to a much loved friend :cry:

I am at breaking point, I really dont know how much more I can take

:cry:

I'll say a prayer for a miracle for Michael, hoping that his nerve will untrap.

Lots of love to you all as always xxx

Aww that's so sad, whatever happens Michael is having fantastic life with you and I am 110% you will make the right decision for him.

Back