• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bandura and Dumbo.

Hales1092

Warren Scout
WP_000156_zps86c8b0cd.jpg

Photoon18-04-2013at2105_zps8f0a3620.jpg

WP_000157_zps093a9637.jpg

WP_000159_zpsc81ee2c8.jpg

Photoon18-04-2013at20233_zps352a03c9.jpg

These are our newest additions, to stay with us for good. Once Dumbo is neutered, he will be introduced to Amber :)

Last edited:
Aww lovelies. Do you have any homes lined up for Amber's babies yet? You have quite a good sized family of wabbits now don't you? Those 2 dutchies that you fostered looked adorable...

Aww lovelies. Do you have any homes lined up for Amber's babies yet? You have quite a good sized family of wabbits now don't you? Those 2 dutchies that you fostered looked adorable...

Yes and no. 6 of Amber's babies have homes to go to, 1 will stay with me and the other is probably going to go to my brother for a birthday present. And yeah we have a fair few rabbits! The dutch are going to my partner's parents once they have a big enough hutch and the rest are staying with us once we move house and can made make a huge home for the trio and other bonded pairs :)

I must add, the dwarf is so cuddly! He's a lovely 5 year old boy, still got his ring on! And Dumbo has covered the front room in food and hay, oh the joys of rabbits!

Back