• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know its been a long day.......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
When you pick up bunny, feel a huge matt on his bum, panic and think how did I miss that only to find it is his tail......................:oops: :roll: :lol:

I guess its better than mistaking a slug for a willy, maltesers for tumours and an eye on a long haired bunny for an abscess.......... Some times i worry for my own safety! :lol:

I guess its better than mistaking a slug for a willy, maltesers for tumours and an eye on a long haired bunny for an abscess.......... Some times i worry for my own safety! :lol:

Hmmmmmm Maltesers.

I think I remember when you posted about the willy incident. Slightly concerning, although I've done that with a gerkin and my OH's ahem!:lol:

eeewwww... A gherkin??.,.... I dread to think how you mixed that one up?

To be fair he took a picture of it on his jeans as a joke. I just didn't recognise it was a gherkin. The picture wasn't clear. He was appalled I hadn't noticed.

Hmmmmmm Maltesers.

I think I remember when you posted about the willy incident. Slightly concerning, although I've done that with a gerkin and my OH's ahem!:lol:

I did a similar thing. we were crossing a roundabout in town and someone had dropped one of those wee willy winky tiny sausage thingies on the ground. I saw it, pointed and said rather loudly - look your "thingy" has fallen off. But not that exact word. I didn't realise quite how many people were stood behind us waiting to cross too :lol: steve was mortified, no idea why;) :lol:

I did a similar thing. we were crossing a roundabout in town and someone had dropped one of those wee willy winky tiny sausage thingies on the ground. I saw it, pointed and said rather loudly - look your "thingy" has fallen off. But not that exact word. I didn't realise quite how many people were stood behind us waiting to cross too :lol: steve was mortified, no idea why;) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Love this!! Maybe people just don't get "us"

Oh I've been there.... :lol: (the long day thing, I mean)
I'm sure the bun appreciated getting his Christmas Goose a little early. ;)
I really needed a good chuckle this morning, glad I came into this thread. :thumb:

I tried to pull my old dog's adam's apple out of her throat once :shock:. I thought she'd got something stuck in her throat :oops:. The stoopid dog stood there and let me try :lol:.

Back