• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Distraught bunnies!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Donny and Lola went to the vets for a check up and claw clip. They've put on a bit of weight but it's steady which is good, especially seeing as they're on a hay only diet! Donny is now 3.8kg and Lola is 2kg exactly :love:

At the vets-

IMAG2649_zpsbe4476d0.jpg

They flop in the carrier all the time, don't think they travel well!

When we got them home they were acting as if they were wounded. Leo was back to normal instantly after his dental on Monday, these 2 are still sulking! :lol:

IMAG2651_zps136b2d0b.jpg

IMAG2652_zps54f297fb.jpg

They cleaned themselves for ages :lol:

IMAG2654_zps46a353db.jpg

IMAG2655_zpscea5ddb0.jpg

Photobucket broke this one :evil:

IMAG2656_zpsc3f0f542.jpg

Last edited:
aw :love: the title made me think something awful had happened though! I thought one had died or something :shock::shock::shock:

I don't get the title?:oops:

aw :love: the title made me think something awful had happened though! I thought one had died or something :shock::shock::shock:

I don't get the title?:oops:

:lol: they're distraught bunnies, they literally turn into wimps when I get them home :lol: I'll change it :lol:

Aww bless them :love:

Am now curious about what the thread title originally said! :oops::lol:

Awww. My two boys washed for ages after coming home from their vaccination at the vet's!

Aawww bless them :love:
My bunnies act the same!

Where did you get your lovely coloured litter trays from?

Back