• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin's visit to hospital

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
The minute I was well enough, I asked Gary to bring him to the hospital door so I could see him. It was great to get a cuddle and he was over the moon to see me! My eldest loved being involved.:love:

photo-3_zpsaad046f2.jpg

It was hard saying goodbye again though.

I understand how much that visit from Pippin would have meant.

When I was recently in hospital I had to be transferred to another and one of the paramedics named John was one who had original transported me a few days earlier. He was talking to me and said it wouldn't be long before I would be back home. I said I wanted to get home to see Aoife. The other paramedic in a soft Irish accent asked if Aoife was my wife. Before I could answer John said "no, Aoife is his parrot and I have met her".

My wife could visit but I really missed being with all the pets.

Awww... That pic is just sooooo you.. Always cheery!, So is your big boy!!

pippin looking cute too..

fee xxx

Awww. It must have been wonderful to have had that visit :love:

I understand how much that visit from Pippin would have meant.

When I was recently in hospital I had to be transferred to another and one of the paramedics named John was one who had original transported me a few days earlier. He was talking to me and said it wouldn't be long before I would be back home. I said I wanted to get home to see Aoife. The other paramedic in a soft Irish accent asked if Aoife was my wife. Before I could answer John said "no, Aoife is his parrot and I have met her".

My wife could visit but I really missed being with all the pets.

It meant the world to see him. All the nurses were laughing because I'd just got showered and clean jammies on, a fairly big exercise a few days after surgery. When I walked back up to the ward I was covered in muddy little paw prints because it was pouring outside!:lol::lol:

Back