• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's so pretty!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Although... Poppy isn't terribly impressed :lol: She hates carriers full stop, but I thought a pink one might tempt her :lol: She decided to shy away in the corner :p

Donny and Lola are taking it for a test drive later for their check up and manicure! Will be taking the bowls out though, they're a cute touch! Deeper bowls than the ones that attach onto my other one which is a dogit/catit carrier :)

(PS - My bf was completely over reacting about "oh good luck opening and closing it with them in" .. It took me a minute to get the top to line up properly to clip back but it was pips :lol:)

Last edited:
aw, that's lovely :love:

I want another one :love: :lol:

If Lola sees this she'll go mad that she only has a 10 pound one from argos, shhh :roll:

Mine don't fit in those any more :lol: My other carrier is a rather big one, made for dogs to go on airplanes :lol:

:love::love: I want one! Jay won't give though..since we don't need new carriers yet :evil::lol:

James wouldn't let me buy another carrier as, apparently, 5 carriers is enough :oops: :lol: Only need 2 .. so I told him when we collect Leo and hopefully his new wifey, we will be donating 3 carriers too :lol: I also told him I needed it because it was only £27 and it was pink :lol:

I have the orange one, I prefer the pink tbh but I think Herbie's street cred would be shot down if I put him in the pink one!

I have the orange one, I prefer the pink tbh but I think Herbie's street cred would be shot down if I put him in the pink one!

:lol: After I ordered this I saw a grey/grey one! But Donny is very feminine and loves pink things :lol:.. I like to think he does anyway :lol:

Pink is great! I wanted a pink harness and lead for our collie but my son said he'd be too embarassed to walk her! I do actually need another carrier... hmmm

Back