• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good job no bunny lives in here...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
B4A22004-A65F-4711-96B2-C0342246D4CC-4971-0000043913165050_zps64425e61.jpg

Went out this morning to find the door panel had blown off the door of the old hutch :shock: and it was propped shut with a brush too! To be fair tho if there were bunnies in it would have been covered which hopefully would have prevented this! Just shows how rubbish and weak these hutches r tho :roll: Luckily the hay had stayed dry in the bag.

That IS scarey. I have lain awake worrying every time I hear wind and rain now that I have two outdoor girls... They are in a shed. Will get a nice fat bolt for the door tomorrow :shock:

It's actually the whole door I thought it was just the panel. It was actually a door from a diff hutch now I think about it so I suppose I can't blame the hutch, more like my bad DIY :oops: Its not long since there was a bunny in it tho. I too worry about Heidi and Dash tho when I hear the wind as their hutch is freestanding on legs. Can't wait to get their run sorted so I can secure the hutch to it and stop having sleepless nights!

That IS scarey. I have lain awake worrying every time I hear wind and rain now that I have two outdoor girls... They are in a shed. Will get a nice fat bolt for the door tomorrow :shock:

I do this too. The wind always wakes me up and I lie in bed and worry! Even though I know she's fine I need to put headphones on to get back to sleep

Back