• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cant wait for tonight!

Hales1092

Warren Scout
Ever since I caught sight of these 2 bunnies, I just knew I needed to give them a new home! A old(ish) show bred Netherland dwarf, very cute lil chinchilla! And of course, the elop called Dumbo! I cannot wait to give them both a good and make them happy. We are traveling far too, but it is worth it to get these two beauties. Will post pictures tonight before I go to work :)

The netherland dwarf will be bonded with our netherland cross as they are both done :)

And the elop will be bonded with Amber (Conti) once they have both had their operations, as I don't want more babies! The elop is a very lively boy, and only tries tp play with the dwarf, and therefore gets a few nips! So we though best to bonded them both tp rabbit more matched to their temperament. :)

Here we are.

Dumbo;
c4180971780d9a3c4a68cb161b56f56f_zps4a825cb9.jpg

Bandura;
733867_511749662204861_259050995_n_zps6fbfb767.jpg

It's a serious case of little and large! :lol:

I love the colour of this lil Nethie, cannot wait to get loads of pictures tonight....

I bonded an English lop once - ears were a nightmare - they just tore - that wasn't fighting - that was just the bun standing on it's own ears:cry:.

Are you keeping the babies too?

I bonded an English lop once - ears were a nightmare - they just tore - that wasn't fighting - that was just the bun standing on it's own ears:cry:.

Are you keeping the babies too?

Yeah, i've had to adapt the room so that there isnt anything that can harm his ears. He is apparently good with his own ears, if that makes sense. Just get very over excited at times. :lol:

And Amber's babies? No, out of 8, 6 already have homes to go to once they can leave mum. We are keeping one to go with our new girl coming in may. :)
I did want to keep them all, but we don't have the room! Even at our new house, we wouldn't have the room :(

Back