• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happiest bunny mummy ever!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Alice just licked me on the forehead!!! :love:
She has hardly ever even let's me stroke her! I was down on the floor with her and Bear and she licked me, I'm so happy :D

I've never been licked, I always get nipped so now when he goes near my fingers I pull away sharpish!

My Rexy was grooming my dressing gown whilst I was wearing it yesterday. It was so sweet until he started licking near my ribs then it tickled so much! He was like mummmm why do you keep squealing and wriggling around.. I'm busy here!! :lol:

Doughnut loves my dressing gown and always licks me in it. I also get kisses but no licking of the hand.

It's nice to know you're loved. Does Alice not like a fluffy dressing gown?!!

How wonderful. I keep wishing that any of my lovelies would like nose rubs. Frosty did used to lick me when he was a baby. I love being with them and hope that they will slowly learn to enjoy human contact...

I was like this when jake licked me for the first time he dsnt like women as it was a women who broke his leg and abandoned him

Back