• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a naughty bunny..

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Well I have had Baby Bunny for a while now and she is such a friendly little bundle of mischief! Remember she jumped a barrier and bonded herself with Sparkle before I had the chance to do it under supervision? Well today she has surpassed herself!

I got a text from OH asking why I had swapped the bunny accommodation over, I said I hadn't! The bunny accommodation is a playhouse and aviary sectioned down the middle for my two pairs. He text to as he was convinced he had seen Baby Bunny in Pickle and Pootle's side :shock:

She had managed to bend some bars and squeeze through the tiniest of gaps! I did notice some fur in the other side this morning and thought it Must have been Pootle's fur but on closer inspection tonight it was definitely Baby buns!!

Naughty bunny has been visiting the other bunnies :shock: she is lucky she hasn't been injured!

Little sneak! :lol: I had a bunny that would bend bars and escape and let the others out. She would climb up wire like a ladder aswell, proper little Houdini!

Back