• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of our oldest Boys

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Bruce :love: who is at least 10 years old and has been with us for nearly 6 years

P1040623.jpg

I have never seen this rabbit before :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

What am I like :roll:

Gorgeous bun :love:

Awww...what a cutie! :love:
Liz, what's up with his front foot? Sometimes I see Fiver's foot do this sideways bend. Is that a permanent thing for Bruce or is he just leaning on the foot oddly?
Just something I have to take up with Fiver's vet when we see her, but I'm curious when I see it in other bunnies.

10. Great. He is lovely. My boys are half dutch. Some of the litter looked dutch with lionhead hair dos apparently.

Awww...what a cutie! :love:
Liz, what's up with his front foot? Sometimes I see Fiver's foot do this sideways bend. Is that a permanent thing for Bruce or is he just leaning on the foot oddly?
Just something I have to take up with Fiver's vet when we see her, but I'm curious when I see it in other bunnies.

I didn't actually notice his foot until after i took the photo. he is a bit wobbly these days and there is really strong winds at the moment so maybe he was just trying to balance!

Back