• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emerson the Sun Worshipper

aatkin

Warren Scout
It seems Emerson loves the fact that the spring sunshine makes it into their room now for most of the afternoon (and that he approves of me moving my desk, so more sun hits the floor).

EmersonSun_zps9fcaa4d7.jpg

:love:

He was relaxing 'sphinx-style' when I accidentally woke him up. When he realised it was just me he went about a mega flop and I swear you could hear my heart go, "squeee..."!

Awww what a sweetheart :love:

You recently got them from a rescue didn't you? If the rescue is not on here maybe you could email them that piccie? I work at a rescue and know just how much it means to see 'our' animals looking relaxed and happy in their forever homes, and you can't get much more relaxed and happy than that :love::love::love:

What a good idea Hele! I'll have to get one of Peabody when she is all stretched out so they can see how happy they are in their new home!

Back