• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If only I could afford this to put Pebbles in

I didn't cut any fur either, but had some in her brush, I got a photo album with all her pictures, and put it in the first sleeve with a photo, maybe you could do that.

Link won't load, I'm on my phone, ill take a look when I get home :wave: big hugs xxxx

and edited to say, I still have his fur in his slicker brush ..I was going to cut some but couldn't bring myself to do it :(

You know, I was exactly the same. I knew that I would love one of those pendants with the fur in, but when I knew I was taking Inca to the vets to be PTS :( I just couldn't cut her fur.....It just seemed wrong to me.

I have a wee box of fallen out whiskers but I dunno if they are Inca's or Herbie's so would have to be a wee combined whisker pendant :)

Mae was so fluffy you couldn't tell I had cut her fur, like Sebastian her fur didn't brush out so that wasn't an option for me. Whiskers sounds lovely and I'm sure even a small amount of fur can be put in a pendant if you wanted :love:

I love the sterling silver one, gorgeous

You know, I was exactly the same. I knew that I would love one of those pendants with the fur in, but when I knew I was taking Inca to the vets to be PTS :( I just couldn't cut her fur.....It just seemed wrong to me.

I have a wee box of fallen out whiskers
but I dunno if they are Inca's or Herbie's so would have to be a wee combined whisker pendant :)
Oh my goodness...I thought I was the only person who collected fallen whiskers! :shock: I even tape them to pieces of paper/memory books with the date and time and name of the pet who dropped it. (Yeah, that might be taking it a bit far.) :lol:

I have seen crem jewelry similar to this at another site here in the US, I absolutely MUST have some of these for my bunnies when it is time.
Probably just the silver versions though..I think the gold is a bit steep...but they are beautifully crafted.

That's lovely :love:

I didn't keep any of Leo&Missy's fur for something like this but it would've been nice to do so x

That pendant is lovely.

I didn't cut any of Poppy's hair and just got the cheapest box to keep her in because I didn't like the alternative. Im really regretting how I dealt with her cremation because I feel I rushed it and didn't use the best place (I had even chosen a crematorium years ago because I knew I would be in no state to when she did pass but I didn't take her there). I bought a little tin to put her in but there are more ashes than I thought which is really weird and concerns me.

I wish I had cut fur, I wish I had whiskers :( Bits of her fur are still everywhere because she was moulting, she didn't even get a chance to finish her moult :cry:.

Sorry....taking over your thread :oops:

Back