• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victoria isn't eating/ rushing her to vets

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: She is not doing anything :( Just sat in the middle of the comfy bed I gave her not responding to anything. Normally she is a feisty, territorial, piggy, but not today :cry:

I don't know what to do to ease her pain

Last edited:
Would she take to a change of scenery at all? Is she and indoor or outdoor bun? Is there a treat she hasn't had in a while that might tempt her?
Poor Victoria. :( It is never easy seeing a bunny grieve. I wish I had a brilliant idea but I will send vibes and prayers for her. (((((((((((Victoria)))))))))))))
Thinking of you too, Liz. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

Would she take to a change of scenery at all? Is she and indoor or outdoor bun? Is there a treat she hasn't had in a while that might tempt her?
Poor Victoria. :( It is never easy seeing a bunny grieve. I wish I had a brilliant idea but I will send vibes and prayers for her. (((((((((((Victoria)))))))))))))
Thinking of you too, Liz. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) xxxx

She is an indoor bunny. I gave her a new bed, toys and treats last night. She hasn't touched any of them. she is just sat in the bed not moving or acknowledging our presence. I have tried her with more treats and her favourite dried herbs this morning. She is a skittish bunny normally and took a lot of security from Bunita

Poor darling :cry: And I guess if she's skittish she isn't a cuddle bunny with humans? :(
Is there anybun she would accept as a partner? I know you've made some wonderful combinations in the past, surely there is somebun she might take a shine to? Of course it's early days, but this sounds a desperate situation.

She isn't neutered and is terribly hormonal. She,was humping bunita, latching on to her back and pulling fur out. The vet won't neuter her because of her breathing issues. Yesterday she had an appointment with the vet for us to beg for a neuter for her or hormone implant. But obviously we canceled it after what happened. The plan was to give her a couple of Weeks then see of she can be neutered. We would prefer to get her done rather than an implant as she is so young

Gosh Liz, what a dilemma :( I really hope that something can be done for her. ((((((((((Victoria)))))))))) How old is she?
How are you coping, hun? ((((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

Gosh Liz, what a dilemma :( I really hope that something can be done for her. ((((((((((Victoria)))))))))) How old is she?
How are you coping, hun? ((((((((Hugs))))))) xxxx

We aren't sure, she has been with us 5 months and we estimated her to be between 6-12 months then. She has already had her neuter canceled twice because of her breathing problems.

I just wish I could comfort her but she is not a people bunny

Steve is rushing her to vets. She wasn't cleaning her own nose so picked her up to wipe her. It stressed her out, loads of snot came out and she is struggling to breathe

Oh Lord...please let Victoria be okay.... :cry:
Thinking of you all and sending more vibes and prayers... xxxxx

Thanks. She has been admitted. They are giving her everything the possibly can. If she is the same tomorrow then she is having a head xray as it is all in her head, her lungs sound clear still. Her tummy also doesn't feel normal so meds and fluids for that too

Back