• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Forage/Herbage?

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Can anyone recommend a good one of these to mix with lolas usual hay? And cheapest place to buy too, what's your buns favourites? :wave:

Do you mean like the dried dandelion & the likes?
I think the burns stuff is cheaper than the excel stuff.
I don't buy it much but usually just buy the PAH own make of stuff.

Zooplus, also Morrisons now, they sell a decent sized bag of dandelion mix at ours, I just pick out the popcorn!

Oh, and I have seen a wee bag in Wilkinsons but never bought it so no sure what it is like.

I got the wilkos stuff, she loves it but I think it's pretty expensive for a 100gram bag :| I'll tell my mum to have a look at morrisons tomorrow, and ill Google the rest :thumb:

Mine love the stuff from wilkos but this bag from Morrisons was probably.. 2 1/2 times the size of the wilkos bag and I think around the same price. The popcorn in it is an odd thing but I've only found 3 bits so far :)

Sounds abit strange.. But have you got a photo of the bag so I know what I'm looking for :lol: or just tell me what it says on the bag :D

Vit@verde hay is much better quality. Jollyes are the only shop I know that sells it. They sell rose and dandellion flavours.

Going up to pets at home to have a look if they do any own brand stuff they might not have on the website, and thread excel is £4 there whereabouts about a fiver everywhere else round my end. A pounds a pound! Just got abit of a trek when I get off the bus, and it's starting to rain:evil:

Going up to pets at home to have a look if they do any own brand stuff they might not have on the website, and thread excel is £4 there whereabouts about a fiver everywhere else round my end. A pounds a pound! Just got abit of a trek when I get off the bus, and it's starting to rain:evil:

The PAH is 3for2 and they have Dandelion, Clover & Plantain, Blackcurrant & Apple (although there are loads of pointless twigs in that) & Rabbits Herbal Forage. I think that is all they have for buns.

The PAH is 3for2 and they have Dandelion, Clover & Plantain, Blackcurrant & Apple (although there are loads of pointless twigs in that) & Rabbits Herbal Forage. I think that is all they have for buns.

I didnt see any of that :| I just got some excel herbage because the staff kept hassling me and I felt abit stalked :lol:

Back