• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazing rabbit set up!!

Brilliant! Love how they have all that amazing room and they're sitting in the small cage inside :lol:

Also, mine would destroy that cardboard within seconds! :shock:

That's what I've always wanted to do! One day :love: I'll have an indoor enclosure with a runaround pipe leading to a large shed and then another leading to a massive aviary :love: I'd love to give them the option to come indoors to see me...

What I wonder about, I had my bunnies on the grass, with mesh under it, but it's impossible to get rid of the droppings. They did use a "toilet" but however droppings were everywhere.
I would like to see how these people solve that, unless they have very well trained bunnies.

I think Harrison likes it, he keeps hopping on and off the keyboard and making the video play again! I think he's saying that he'd like a similar one! :lol:

Back