• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Advice for Litter Trays

sorry another thread but i was talking to my cousin who has 3 horses and said this would be ok so i am just checkign with you bun experts first

bliss-basic2.jpg

Hmm, never seen that before! Kind of looks like auboise.

I'll have a google and see what's in it, see if I can help :)

Yeah, it seems to be similar to auboise. I'm not sure though :p

Found this on the guinea pig forum-

i have im not sure if your supposed to but if you read the literature its chopped miscanthus or something and its natural you can eat it well they can not us and my long haired pigges were fine on it and it stuck together more to form a base where as shavings scatter, i used the original plain for my guinea pigs in the house and rabbits outside it does have a little bit of a funny smell but then so does shavings.My horse has the eculyptus which leaves a funny taste in your mouth when you open and shake the bag out but again i find it extremely absorbent. im sure in the literature it is marketed at small animals as well i pay £7 a bale from the feedstore.

Back