• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental day tomorrow

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
My brave wee girly Scarlet is off for another dental tomorrow. She's had nothing done to her teeth since June so has done brilliantly but has some spurs forming that need to come off (they're just starting to rub). At least its not so cold so she won't need to be in for more than a night, we've been putting it off with weekly checks hoping for it to warm up. Noco will be with her to hold her paw.
Paws crossed for her usual ability to bounce right back!

Glad it went well :) Is she with FHB?

No, she had more spurs forming on her good side so she just needed them burring. No where near as dramatic as what she has had done previously so Nigel did it. She home, has pooped and is convalescing in a dog crate in the spare room. She is also thumping a lot! They syringe fed her so she is very displeased!

Where did you find Nigel?! I was told he was off today! I had two buns in for spaying at Clarence St and it was a different vet. Hope she forgives you for the syringe feeding soon xx

Where did you find Nigel?! I was told he was off today! I had two buns in for spaying at Clarence St and it was a different vet. Hope she forgives you for the syringe feeding soon xx

He was at Fulford all day yesterday, John messed with the rotas again :roll: Should one of us try and get a tracker on him next time we're in do you think? We need to know his whereabouts at all times :lol::lol:
Haxby told me he wasn't in Monday (he was, but at Fulford) and wasn't at Clarence Street yesterday but again didn't tell me he was at Fulford, it was only because I rang Fulford to double check that I knew.

She's still got the hump so I think I might put them back out this afternoon. She's much brighter today, will check her temp and make a decision.

Back