• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny a gift from God

Batfink1

Young Bun
We have been blessed with a gorgeous bunny who really must have been sent from the heavens.

Having not long suffered my 6th miscarriage was feeling a little low (to say the least!) .... I went into out local pet shop for some wood shavings with my 5 year old boy. It was love at first sight... then the heart strings were tugged when I read that little Minstrel was 10 months old and needed rehoming as he was no longer wanted ... £10. When asked more questions it turned out that he was and ex breeding bunny.

We had a little cuddle and I couldn't resist this little bunny and my son's pleading !!!!

So we brought him home to live as a house bunny with us. This was Saturday .... well what an absolutely loving little Bunny he is, last night I was sat in his pen and he plonked himself down right beside me leaning on me and demanding chin rubs.

I have just watched my Son teaching the bunny (now called Oreo) the come command ... my boy is thrilled and says we have a very brave and special little rabbit ... I think he could be right! I have never know such a friendly bunny, and really do think it is a little gift to mend a broken heart. :love:

Nice story for you all on this sunny evening.

What a lovely story and thank you for sharing it with us.:thumb:

It's sounds as if Oreo has landed on his little feet by being adopted by you and your son.

Don't forget any problems.......we're here to help.

And don't forget please..............................photos are a must.:thumb:

Oh Photo please.

Sounds like one lucky bunny to have found you and I hope he can go a little way to mending your broken heart.

Lovely. Thank you. I hope you and your son will continue to be very happy with your heavenly Oreo. Don't forget those piccies. :wave:

What a sweetie! He looks a bit like my Rexmondo :)
My buns always make me feel better when I am feeling pooh. Nothing like a bunny snuggle to make every thing in the world all sparkly again. :love:

GORGEOUS :love::love::love:

and what a lovely story :) i have 2 housebuns and they are truly amazing when your feeling horrible :love:

Aww, he is absolutely beautiful... I hope you have a happy life in your forever home Oreo!! :love:

Back