• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny sitting in North Wales...

NanooNanoo

New Kit
Hi,

I've just moved to North Wales with my rabbits, Mork and Mindy. We're new to the area and I have no idea where to find someone to look after the buns when I go on holiday. Any advice?

Thanks

Rachel, Mork & Mindy

Hi, google Small Animal Boarding, click on your county and then see what comes up.

Fingers crossed you will find somewhere perfect for your bunnies.

thank you

Thank you both. I've google just that and found somewhere in Rhos on Sea, not far from where I live, going to have a look tomorrow so should be okay. It's always a bit nerve wracking leaving your bunnies with strangers. Chester is a bit too far really, the buns hate being in the car, but thank you.

Rach, Mork and Mindy x

Thank you both. I've google just that and found somewhere in Rhos on Sea, not far from where I live, going to have a look tomorrow so should be okay. It's always a bit nerve wracking leaving your bunnies with strangers. Chester is a bit too far really, the buns hate being in the car, but thank you.

Rach, Mork and Mindy x

Wherever you go, ask as many questions as you like. If in any doubt try to find somewhere else more suitable. Ideally whoever is caring for your bunnies needs to be very bunny savvy!!!!

Best of luck.:thumb:

Back