• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If RU Buns were plotting to take over the world...

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
What role would your bun have? What would they do? Would they be a Founder of a New Order (some form of politician)? Would they be a teacher? An Architect? Law enforcer?

(bit of Tuesday silliness)

:wave:

Brambles would definitely be an enforcer. She'd chase and nip anyone in her way. :lol:
Biffy would be a popstar and he'd brainwash people with his songs. :D

Hmmm - Harley would be a 'lady what lunches' but with a powerful influence. Bobo would be a bumbling, grumpy professor. Holly I see as a Mary Berry. And Sheldon would have very many paws in very many pies - none of which would actually make any money but he would survive on his charm.:love:

Bella would prob be WAG and Buster isnt that cleaver so would do any min wage job that involved food! x

George and Gemma would eat most of their surroundings - especially important paperwork and furniture.

Frangipan would be decorative - whilst plotting mischief. Hovis would probably bite everybun (given what has happened when I have tried to bond him).

My trio - Berry, Cherry and Apple would escape to somewhere they aren't meant to be.

Furby would be a gentle, wise, avuncular character who would be there for everybun - but just quietly in the background. Faye would be keeping a watchful eye on Furby and would continue to be his 'ears', reporting back to him.

And Pippa (who is one of my cats who thinks she is a rabbit) would continue to try to climb straight walls, eat hay and bunny food and generally live happily with all the other buns, whilst being intellectually challenged - but very affectionate and loving.

Marnie would be creating havoc.....possibly in some kind of disastrous spy capacity.

Maurice would be sitting back with his pipe and smoking jacket.....quietly manipulating all sorts of things.

Buster would be some mad brainy professer. He is definatly the brains of my buns.
Brownie would be a body guard. Big and follows others.

Belle would diffinatly be some sort of high powered women. She's very high maintaince and loves to be in charge
Bramble wouldn't care what he was a long as it involves food.

hymm sox would be a gymnast, long jump athletic or a happy doctor :lol:

mabel would prob be a teacher or a gardener doing lawn mowing :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

This is so funny!!

Who would be Overall Ruler?

Tamsin's Scamp? By default?

:lol:

Bella would be someone who comes up with the evil plans..... she's very intelligent and I swear she's constantly planning new escape attempts etc. :lol:

Brilliant thread idea!!

Woody would be a councillor/therapist, helping people deal with difficult situations by providing lots of love and continuous cuddles.

Bunny would be enforcing the law! Perhaps a policeman?

Bells and Pepper would be double trouble. Entertainers?

Phyllis would be an interior designer as she loves rearranging the hutch.
Muchu would be a food critic, like Greg off Masterchef.
Mavis and Dylis would be the female bunny equivalents to Ant and Dec.;)

Max would be president of all the buns, an obnoxious and demanding leader! Charlotte would be First Lady, beautiful and sweet on the outside but a bossy little madam when she needs to be :lol:

Timmy would be a wise and kind Eco warrior :love:

Mimi would be a lady of leisure, lazing around looking beautiful but not doing much in the way of useful thins! :lol:

Back