• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cabrio carrier help please :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My new carrier came today but because I sent it to work, my bf has been the first to see it. He's put it together but, apparently, it's hard to open and close. Might just be him though :lol:

He said 'good luck with opening and closing it with them in it', now.. My bf can be incredibly over dramatic at the slightest thing but do people have these problems with them?

Does he mean the top or the front door? The top clips can be stiff to begin with.

No idea :lol: he was the same with the other carrier I have but it was because he couldn't use the door properly so it was the carriers fault :roll::lol:

It will probably loosen up after using the doors a bit, one of my old carriers had an almost impossible door but it was easy once it had been used :)

I have a fairly new one of these too, and find the top hard to open and close. The sides don't always line up and the clips are stiff. I'm hoping it gets better the more I use it though.

I have a fairly new one of these too, and find the top hard to open and close. The sides don't always line up and the clips are stiff. I'm hoping it gets better the more I use it though.

This is the 3rd brand new carrier I have had now and the last 2 were really stiff to start with, it will probably get easier though :D my bf likes to make tiny problems huge :lol:

Sometimes takes me a few seconds to get the clips at the top all lined up but its not really a problem.

Back