• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vetark Pro-C Probiotic defective or just me?

denla

Warren Scout
Normally when I buy this probiotic drink mix from Pets at Home store it always dissolves easily, and is a beautiful deep green colour. Last month I bought one container from Pets Connection on Amazon. The product didn't dissolve like normally. Had to stir and stir, and after it did mix in, the water turned out to be a pale green colour. Should I throw the rest in the bin? Demand for a refund? Demand for an exchange? Let my bunny carry on drinking it?

Maybe email the seller about the problem and email the manufacturer as they could tell you if it sounds still ok to use.

They changed it a while ago and it no longer goes as deep green as it did previously, but not sure about the dissolving issue.

They changed it a while ago and it no longer goes as deep green as it did previously, but not sure about the dissolving issue.

By not dissolving properly I mean there's white small lumps after stirring. Normally after pressing the powder in the water it mixes immediately. Not this time. Also, when I emptied the water there's remaining small dark green particle stuff. Pet Connection's refunded me. Why isn't it a deep green anymore? Has the ingredients been changed to something dodgy? No way I'm letting my bunny drink that dodgy looking probiotic drink. I'm just going to chuck the product in the bin. -__________-

I don't use it regularly so I don't know when or why it changed, just know that it has. I don't use probiotics daily just when buns are poorly and normally use biolapis or avipro instead.

Back