• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain hay bag!

tainay

Warren Scout
Got it from B&M Bargains today for only £1:thumb:! Reduced from £1.99 and it is a GIANT laundry bag. It measures around 60cm by 90cm. The fabric is like very dense woven material and I was worried that it is not able for hay to breath inside this bag but I've actually tried and can feel warm air from my mouth when blow from one side :lol: make hay storage cleaner is always what I want to achieve, to reduce OH's moan...:lol:

null_zps6e823a2b.jpg

That's fab! I may have to search for something like that myself as my hay experts one doesn't hold much. Don't think we have a B&M here but may find something similar somewhere.

Such a good idea :D
I am going to try and get something similar , might be worth checking Ebay if you don't have a local B&M

I've found similar one on ebay which is 100% organic cotton (link here), which is even better! More pricey of course...

Another one from Westfield Mill 50cm x 75cm 100% cotton only for £1.90 (link here), which is a absolutely bargain! Emmm I'm actually thinking of buying another one :lol:

There are loads more choices on eBay and I'm sure you guys can find better deals than I do :D

Last edited:
Back