• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I picked up Leo & Missy's ashes

DomaNikki

Mama Doe
It's really weird knowing they're in there :(

ehahkl.jpg

That is a lovely wee box. I have my Kermit in a wee photo box. Inca is in one with a carved bunny on top.

I know what you mean thinking it is weird, I just look at the boxes and think that too!

I'm picking up Poppy tomorrow. I didn't really like the boxes they had so got the cheapest one and have bought a little tin with a bunny on to put her in.

Your box is lovely. I'm not sure where to keep Poppy, I don't know whether to keep her in my bedroom or the bunny room.

that's a lovely box and photo.

know what you mean though, it is a strange feeling. i find myself cuddling chesney piggy's box alot. :(

Thank you everyone.

I'm a bit dissapointed at the plaque, I thought they were going to put both their names together on one as that's what I asked them to do. They didn't say they would put one and the top and the other at the bottom.

I was too upset to discuss it at the time but the more I see it the more I'm a bit miffed by it but I don't want to travel back to the crem as it's quite far from where I live to have it amended. Nevermind, at least I have them back.

Back