• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love where I live

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Having this 3 mins from your house :love:

540108_10200971498668323_90493216_n.jpg

I enjoyed a lovely walk by the sea, love walking at night with no make up on my face feels soo fresh and clean from the sea air <3

Last edited:
Wow! :love: I live in the country (next to the field to be precise ;) ) and I love it! But if I couldn't live in the country, by the sea would be next choice!! :p

I can't sleep in the city! :shock: the aeroplanes are SO loud as is the cars! :shock:

Wow! :love: I live in the country (next to the field to be precise ;) ) and I love it! But if I couldn't live in the country, by the sea would be next choice!! :p

I can't sleep in the city! :shock: the aeroplanes are SO loud as is the cars! :shock:

aww im kind of in the country and by the sea, im half an hour away from bristol so close enough to the city, but far away enough to be in the country!

:love:
I have the sea a two minute walk away too, would feel so weird to live somewhere it wasn't in walking distance. The only downside is that it's flooded with tourists in the summer so you don't get to enjoy the best of it! Is it the same where you are?

I'm not that far from you actually, it's lovely because as well as the seafront we have tonnes of farmland and woodlands, best of both worlds :love:

:love:
I have the sea a two minute walk away too, would feel so weird to live somewhere it wasn't in walking distance. The only downside is that it's flooded with tourists in the summer so you don't get to enjoy the best of it! Is it the same where you are?

I'm not that far from you actually, it's lovely because as well as the seafront we have tonnes of farmland and woodlands, best of both worlds :love:

ahh yh ur just down the road! i used to get the train to m'head with my dad as a kid

and yh buses of coach trips! but i hardly go to the main 'beech' this place is kind of secret to locals lol so its normally always quiet!

I am so jealous. I got to stay in Beaumaris in Wales not too long ago and got to wake up to this every morning.
beaumaris_zps34434c1d.jpg

I'm so jealous of anyone who has such a nice view.

I wish I lived closer to the beach, it's about a 25 minute drive! I would love to just walk/bike to the beach everyday,it's like my fav place in the world :love: Although I want to live in the country, shame you can't really have both!

I wish I lived closer to the beach, it's about a 25 minute drive! I would love to just walk/bike to the beach everyday,it's like my fav place in the world :love: Although I want to live in the country, shame you can't really have both!

Some of my dad's photos from beaches and harbours near me :love:

PorlocWeir-100.jpg

PorlockBay-002.jpg

NH0708-001.jpg

and one of mine from our favourite spot for walkies
1892_10151590199549363_1992746106_n.jpg

I know our beaches probably aren't what you have in mind but they're surrounded with countryside :love:

Wow :love::love: Absolutely gorgeous outlooks guys. Those photos are incredible BK, your dad is an epic photographer!

I don't live on a beach, but love my outlook too. This was taken from my bedroom window a few weeks back, swans swimming past :love:

and when it snowed

and in the sun :love:
SDC18443.jpg

SDC18442.jpg

SDC18441.jpg

SDC18440.jpg

SDC18439.jpg

Some of my dad's photos from beaches and harbours near me :love:

PorlocWeir-100.jpg

PorlockBay-002.jpg

NH0708-001.jpg

and one of mine from our favourite spot for walkies
1892_10151590199549363_1992746106_n.jpg

I know our beaches probably aren't what you have in mind but they're surrounded with countryside :love:

Wow that's beautiful! It's so awesome, like the country and beach come together :love: I've always thought Somerset looked beautiful.

I would love to live by the sea but I'm in land-locked Buckinghamshire :(. When I retire, I'm moving to the seaside so that I can go for lovely long beach walks with the dogs. Don't even care if it's in the middle of winter and it's blowing a hoolie and lashing down with rain :lol:.

I would also love to live by the sea when I retire - with loads of bunnies. Devon would be first choice, though it's a bit far from London. Otherwise Somerset or Dorset. Had a lovely train ride yesterday to Yeovil and loved going through the countryside. Doing yoga on the beach or in the open air somewhere is just wonderful. :):)

Wow.....how lucky are you folk?!!!!!!!

Fantastic scenery..............................I particularly like your photos Graham!!!!! B and B for me???????:lol::lol:

"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.........tra la laa...........

Beautiful, I'd love to live by the sea or in the stunning English countryside :love:

But for now, I'm happy in my mountains :love:

Winter :D

The view from my balcony in summer :D

Wow.....how lucky are you folk?!!!!!!!

Fantastic scenery..............................I particularly like your photos Graham!!!!! B and B for me???????:lol::lol:

"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.........tra la laa...........

Di, there is actually a B&B next door to me :lol:

Back